[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-misc] release issue

Andrea Vibelli avibelli at redhat.com
Fri May 9 11:45:35 EDT 2014

Great that we agree on 1), which is the most important.
@Karel: what change would you require about checkstyle plugin (just
wondering)?
It's already defined in the pluginManagement of jboss-parent, and it's
declared in the plugin of aerogear-parent, so it's inherited by all
projects.
The configuration of the plugin would be this one for every project:

    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.10</version>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>

    <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.10</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>checkstyle-report</id>
            <phase>process-classes</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>check</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <includeTestSourceDirectory>true</includeTestSourceDirectory>
              <configLocation>/checkstyle-rules.xml</configLocation>
              <logViolationsToConsole>true</logViolationsToConsole>
              <violationSeverity>error</violationSeverity>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jboss.aerogear</groupId>
            <artifactId>aerogear-misc</artifactId>
            <version>0.1.2</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <configuration>
          <includeTestSourceDirectory>true</includeTestSourceDirectory>
          <configLocation>/checkstyle-rules.xml</configLocation>
          <logViolationsToConsole>true</logViolationsToConsole>
          <violationSeverity>error</violationSeverity>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Thanks
Andrea