[aerogear-dev] [UPS] UI for Sent Push stats

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Wed May 14 10:48:04 EDT 2014

I am interested in the sorting/filtering of the columns - how many send requests happened in the last hour, last day, last week - how many installations were impacted by those requests - based on the aliases, categories, etc that were used.

I don't recall a proposed UI/mockup/wireframes on this topic.