[aerogear-dev] Android Push

oxsav vmfamaral at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:54:11 EDT 2014

Hi.
I'm trying to follow the tutorial about the android push notification:
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-push-android/android-app/

For now I'm only trying to do this as it is without adding new features or
something like that. The thing is I do everything like is mentioned in the
tutorial, and it returns me this error:

E/AndroidRuntime(25982): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.jboss.aerogear.android.unifiedpush.Registrations

I added the aerogear-android-1.2.0.jar as an external jar to my project..
Any idea how I can solve this?

Tks,
Vasco