[aerogear-dev] UPS Production worthiness

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Tue May 20 14:06:27 EDT 2014

Hi Vivek,

It's awesome to hear that you have integrated the UPS into your backend systems and some of your mobile apps!

We have a lot of confidence around the UPS, its functionality, and performance.  Our team has been working hard on improvements and stability including our QE team.  Also, as you may have seen we're planning a 1.0 release of the UPS this summer.

However at this time we don't have specific references or success stories outside of what you can see in the community mailing lists - other users using it ;-)  We're also about to kick off some performance and scale testing in the next couple of months.

Have you run into any issues that drove these questions about production worthiness?  If so please let us know and we'll certainly take a look.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Jay Balunas