[aerogear-dev] Understanding AeroGear development

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:24:20 EDT 2014

Hey John,

first thing you may want to do is checkout the cookbooks:

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js-cookbook

If you enter particular directories with samples,
you will see contents of README files that describes AeroGear API used for
given sample.

The API documentation for AeroGear.js is placed here:

http://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-js/

Otherwise you can find more in general documentation:

http://aerogear.org/docs/

~ Lukas