[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:10:11 EDT 2014

I had plans to extract the web application from contacts-mobile-basic and
contacts-mobile-secured into contacts-mobile-webapp, so that there would
only be one webapp in the code base. That would have enabled us to
configure a single webapp to work against any of the three backends:
1. contacts-mobile-basic
2. contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured
3. contacts-mobile-proxy

But after looking closer I think it might make more sense to leave
contacts-mobile-basic as-is, and let contacts-mobile-webapp work against
contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured and contacts-mobile-proxy. This is due
to the security pages/links etc that have no backend support in
contacts-mobile-basic.

The current state of things is that I've extracted the webapp from
contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured into contacts-mobile-webapp and tested
it against contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured and contacts-mobile-proxy and
things work as expected [1].

I need a fabric8-1.1.0.Beta7 before I can issue a PR for this but it would
be great if anyone has time to tryout the branch below and see if we can
discover any additional issue.

Thanks,

/Dan

[1]