[aerogear-dev] New iOS Push SDK Client Release

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:14:09 EDT 2014

Hello Andrea

you’re rught we missed Framework build + documentation. Let’s release a 0.9.1.
To answer you’re roadmap question, so far we use the general UnifiedPush roadmap [1].
I’ll send a PR to update 0.12.0 with iOS framework bits.

Ok for all?

++
Corinne
[1] http://aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/UnifiedPush/