[aerogear-dev] First go at stats/activity wireframes

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Wed May 28 11:59:53 EDT 2014

Hey,

I've made a couple of small changes to the wireframes. Matt had some
good feedback about the dashboard table showing 'recent' errors: it
wasn't really clear what kind of time period it covered, and error
messages could be hidden due to the table pagination in the log table.

These are the changes that try to address the above issues compared to
the agreed upon previous design:
- Dashboard area: "Status" -> "Warnings"
- "Clear All" link/button to clear the list of errors on the dashboard
- The log table has a tab showing "Failed" vs. "All" messages.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/Unified%20Push%20Server/activity-spec.png

Let me know if this is ok and at all still possible to still do in the
current timeframe ("Clear All" seems to require extra backend logic).

Thanks,

Hylke