[aerogear-dev] First go at stats/activity wireframes

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Fri May 30 09:41:49 EDT 2014

Hey,

I've finished the HTML/CSS implementation, which can be found here:
https://github.com/hbons/admin-mockup

It needs a tiny bit of cleanup in the code itself, but it's all there.

Preview screenshots:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hbons/admin-mockup/master/dashboard-preview.png
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hbons/admin-mockup/master/activity-preview.png

Thanks,