[aerogear-dev] Instructions to build admin-ui

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:44:15 EDT 2014

Hey man,

I can't find the instructions myself atm.
(they could have been lost during merge (?))

I found this copy, which is almost up to date:
https://github.com/lfryc/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/master/admin-ui#using-with-jboss-eapwildfly

Basically, run

upload exploded ag-push.war/ to JBoss AS 7.1.
$ cd admin-ui/
$ grunt server
modify generated local-config.json to point to that exploded war
$ grunt server

Hope it helps.

Meanwhile, I will update the instructions in the master.

Cheers,

~ Lukas