[aerogear-dev] Intel XDK - Cordova plugin integration

jegranado jegranado at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:49:37 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias, thank your the very fast response!

I'm creating a small app and choose XDK 'cause it seems to be a very
interesting tool to rapid, multiplatform developments, and choose AeroGear
Push 'cause I wanted to try it!

Until now I've only tried the Push plugin, so I don't know about the others.

Sure I can test the plugins!
Let me just get a bit more used on the platform, and I can try to pinpoint
where the build failed.

I've asked for help on debugging the build with the XDK guys and as soon as
I get something on response I'll try to figure out and put the info back
here.

Please, let me know if you or someone in the group have already tried the
plugin with XDK and if it worked! (:

Regards,
Jeff