[aerogear-dev] Admin and Developer roles for UPS

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Oct 8 11:34:49 EDT 2014

If I understood correctly what we want to achieve tl;dr is:

- Include a JPA query on UPS to list all app/variants on UPS
- Introduce fine grained permissions for this query. Into this way we
  can differentiate admin from developers[1]
- Create an interface on UPS to the admin, otherwise the whole
  implementation is useless.

>From my understanding, Keycloak will just manage these users and unless
something has changed, we provide the fine grained authorization model on UPS. Like
we did in the past.

Am I correct?

[1] - http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2014-May/001851.html

On 2014-10-08, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as of today, we have a single user (admin), to revisit that we have
> AGPUSH-697 (see [1]).
>
> Based on changes over the months (e.g new UI and being based on Keycloak),
> I have updated our old spec/gist:
> https://gist.github.com/matzew/ed0055000a8347488a37
>
> Greetings,
> Matthias