[aerogear-dev] Eating our own dog food, or TOTP demos for AeroGear

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Oct 8 22:57:20 EDT 2014

Good morning,

TOTP was implemented on AeroGear for iOS[1] and Android[2] two years
ago. On conferences most of the developers get amazed with our API.

Although we don't have any app published on Google Play or App Store. I
think it's time to release our demos and get some feedback from our
community.

Into this way we can exercise things like:

- Properly store the shared secret
- Password protection with offline authentication
- If we are very confident, sync the TOTPs across authorized devices

At the moment, we don't need to do so much once most of our demos are
already on GH. I think it's just the matter of release it.

Thoughts?

[1] - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-ios-demo
[2] - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-android-demo

--