[aerogear-dev] [cordova] Push Plugin : externalise Push config

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:56:17 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I was thinking of that : as we are adding more and more support for Push
Networks (iOS, Android, Microsoft, firefoxOS, Amazon), the configuration
list is getting longer and longer in the code. What about creating a
separate json file containing this config that the plugin could consume ?

like, pushconfig.json :

 {
      pushServerURL: "https://javaoneups-sblanc.rhcloud.com/ag-push/",
      android: {
        senderID: "313664704978",
        variantID: "39d64fb1-6c82-4638-9d02-3fbbbad5ba28",
        variantSecret: "d2e4e60a-e3d9-4db7-acee-0d18abc953a4"
      },
     ios : {
     },
     simplePush : {
     },
     microsoft : {
      },
     amazon : {
     }
}

That should not be mandatory as we could still use the "inline" style.

wdyt ?

Sebi