[aerogear-dev] Unable to configure SSL by self signed certificate on remote IP

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Oct 9 11:20:21 EDT 2014

Regarding the SSL, let me know if you are running on localhost or in a
VPS. Self signed certificates in production are pretty much unsafe,
unless you make sure of the confidentiality between client/server with
certificate pinning.

Regarding your another issue. Please make sure to provide more details
like:

- Application Server running
- Version of UPS
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL....
- Steps to reproduce

Might work to open another thread to avoid confusion.

On 2014-10-09, infiniteloop wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> i disabled ssl as of now because i needed to move forward with my project.
> However i am encountering a new problem. When i send push from dashboard to
> all registrations, i am able to receive notifications on my devices, but
> when i specify alias and try to send push, it displays push sent
> successfully but push is not received on device. There is no error in the
> logcat or in dashboard.
>
> My aliases are of the form: tpal-user-2014109162544623
>
> Can you provide some input in this regard.
>
> Thanks

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914