[aerogear-dev] OAuth2 demo app, let's use Shoot'nShare!

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Oct 15 03:42:08 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Summers Pittman <supittma at redhat.com> wrote:

>  On 10/06/2014 05:45 AM, Corinne Krych wrote:
>
> Hello Guys,
>
>  Aerogear iOS 2.0 release main focus being on OAuth2, this relase, we
> worked on an OAuth2 demo. We actually reuse Shoot app and extend it with a
> backend to demo Keycloak too.
>
>  Main idea is that for OAuth2 we demo external providers: Google,
> Facebook (and Twitter should come next)  and Keycloak. We’ve enhanced it
> with a web-app too. So that’s once the photo get uploaded you can view on
> desktop web-app. It’s nice to demo the 2 keyclaok adapters (wildfly and js
> adapter). See backend demo [1]
>
>  @summers, passos: It would be nice to have an Android similar demo, wdyt?
>
> Shouldn't be a problem :)  More demos are always fun and will be a good
> thing to give the 2.0 code a in use test.

as a happy user of iOS' Share-n-Shoot, I fully agree. Having such an
Android app would be nice!
Also, good point, this app would be a good test for the 2.0 code line!

I have file a feature request for this to track it fure 2.0.x development:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-301

Greetings,
Matthias