[aerogear-dev] [site] community page overhaul ?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Oct 28 04:20:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

I realized that atm we don't link to our users list, a quick/urgent fix for
that is here:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/410

That perhaps not enough! On the 'community' link we basically include the
archive of the dev list.

What should we do with that community section? How about the following

Instead of including the archive (as part of the website), we can tweak the
'community' page a bit.
E.g. we list the different options we have for users to reach out:
 ** links to users/dev ML subscribe page
 ** links to users/dev ML archives
 ** info on IRC
 ** link to our github landing page
 ** info on our twitter account

I think the benefit of including this on a dedicated page, makes the info
also a bit more visible, instead of just having links to ML at the footer
of our website

What are your thoughts?

Greetings,
Matthias