[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.2, GCM 3.0 Topics, and Google's rest-client updates

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 10:33:56 EDT 2015

Hello Summers,

my concern would be that this repo is Ant based and not available in Maven
Central. So a fork would indeed be needed. Other problem is that the lib
does not support supplying backend server location - but this is something
a PR can fix. In the past, I believe that we evaluated this library as an
option as well https://github.com/phonedeck/gcm4j

Cheers,

Karel