[aerogear-dev] Easy access to security related documentation

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Feb 2 13:00:20 EST 2015

Good morning, I would like to suggest a new structure to all the
documents related with security. We have a great content on
aerogear.org, at the same time, hard to find. Because some items are
located at guides sections, others can be found at specs section.

That said I would like to suggest the following section under "guides"
section.

- Security
  - Cryptography (Include a documentation revamped and revisited), usage
    instructions and etc
  - Authentication and Authorization
    - Client
      - Using OAuth2 with Android
      - Using OAuth2 with iOS
      - Using OAuth2 with JavaScript
    - Server
      - How to setup the server and references to Keycloak

I don't want to drop any documentation already done, only to revisit,
organize and improve. Thoughts?

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914