[aerogear-dev] New Site - Status

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:14:53 EST 2015

Hey guys,

the new site is in baking for a quite some time, but I believe the results
are already shaping up. The Big Thanks go to Andres off course!

I must say it is NOT COMPLETE yet, but I believe we can start receiving
issues. Especially kind of "we need complete rework of this section" kind
of issues ;-)

http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/

Please discuss bigger issues right here,
but file any smaller issues under appropriate place in the New Design Epic:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1546

Few bigger issues I identified and that I will need a help with:

1. filling in Core and Security landing pages
2. Guides for First Steps are missing for some platforms (they don't have
to be overwhelmingly verbose, but at least we should have some)
3. connected individual's blog to News page (powered by planet.jboss.org,
more info on IRC)

Few issues that we still need to tackle - I believe we can cover that with
Andres, but help is always welcomed!

1. make News page work javascript-wide (filtering, etc) [me]
2. document how-to + style guide for drafting/posting new posts on
aerogear.org [me]
2. style individual Guides
3. style individual Posts
4. HTML structure corrections (e.g. wrong use of HTML tags) [Andres]
5. grammar/typo corrections [Catherine offered help here]

Some features I planned originally will slip from the first release, but
the main priority now is get the New Site out!

ETA: the site could be nearly production-ready end of this week.

Cheers,

~ Lukas