[aerogear-dev] Problem with opening Aerogear(branch - windows10) in Visual Studio 2015

Barbora Suchanova bsuchano at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 11:34:32 EDT 2015

Good evening,
my name is Barbora Suchanova and I am working on project Keycloak. As a part of my job is to develop a simple Windows Phone application
where I am supposed to integrate authentication through Keycloak.

Anyway I have an issue with opening your solution of aerogear from GitHub for Windows 10 in new Visual Studio 2015.(update from Visual Studio 2015 RT)
Week ago I was able to open in it VS 2015 RT, but now it looks like impossible to migrate the project into VS 2015. Does anybody resolved this issue?
I would like to build it and run it and don't want to install VS 2015 RT again...

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Barbora Suchanova