[aerogear-dev] What's new in AeroGear (1st June)

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:33:59 EDT 2015

Hello

This week in AeroGear land, we’ve got a new release in preparation!
UnifiedPush Server 1.1-Beta2. Beta2 should go out next week and will be the last before 1.1.0-Final Yay !

If you want to know more on our client SDKs side, pick your personal flavor:

Android geeks:
Push analytics has been released

iOS lovers:
Since last week, Travis is ready for Swift 1.2, you can read more on http://blog.travis-ci.com/2015-05-26-xcode-63-beta-general-availability/.
We're so pleased to see a green status for our Swift libraires.
Next week, we'll work on ios-push library to simplify configuration and get prepared for UPS 1.1.0.beta.2. You can follow progress on  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1430

JavaScripters:
While there is nothing released in JS lib, here are the topics we are paying attention to:
- Polymer 1.0 released - http://googledevelopers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/polymer-10-released.html
- Angular 1.4.0 released - http://angularjs.blogspot.com/2015/05/angular-140-jaracimrman-existence.html
- JSON API spec is now at 1.0 http://jsonapi.org
- Node.js and iO.js will be getting back together - https://github.com/nodejs/io.js/issues/978

Windows Phone nerds:
Rejoy 1.1.0.beta.1 release of push sdk has been released with support for metrics.

Cordova developers:
Last week, we had a new security release of our Cordova plugins. If you missed it, please look at https://aerogear.org/news/2015/05/29/aerogear-cordova-security-release/index.html.
The cookbook examples will be revisited and properly tagged if necessary this week.

As always feel free to interact with us on mailing list and stay tuned.

++
Corinne
iOS lover