[aerogear-dev] Sndroid Background push notifications not working

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:40:55 EDT 2015

Ah ok, The Push Server is hidden behind a ESB, hum ... interesting :)
Can't your "Leatons" REST Service  proxy the register request to the push
server ?

Or maybe just let Leaton accept the register request made by the aerogear
plugin and store the json payload, later a service can submit that to the
UnifiedPush Server. You can find the definition of this endpoint here :
https://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-unifiedpush-rest-1.0.x/registry/device/index.html

And I still don't see why you mention the AeroGear Java Sender API, do you
mean this https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client ?
This unrelated to the registration and used to send push notification.

Hope that helps.

Seb