[aerogear-dev] What's new in AeroGear (6th June)

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 10:33:28 EDT 2015

Hey Guys,

This is our highlight for this week
Android

We decided to postpone the 2.2.0 release to add push configuration from
JSON. You can track it here <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1431>
iOS

Last week we implemented a plist based configuration file for ios-push
library. This week lots of news should come out of WWDC event. You can
expect some blog post and comments on the event for next week newsletter.
UPS

Beta.2 release candidate is on staging repo for tests:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2015-June/011659.html

Work on 1.1.0.Final will continue, after the beta.2 release is published
and the code-freeze time is over
​
--
-- Passos