[aerogear-dev] (no subject)

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:38:36 EDT 2016

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for your interest in the AeroGear project!

For the first look on the project, you can just launch the AeroGear UPS on
OpenShift. Follow this guide [1] and just press the button "Launch on
OpenShift". You will be able to set up the server really quickly. Go to the
admin panel and try to make basic settings for a new app/device. The Docker
container is also a good opportunity to run it quickly. It's up to you.

When you will be ready to go deeper, to the source code, try to clone the
repository and follow the next guide [2]. It contains a good explanation of
the main UPS workflow. You will be able to set up and configure everything
that you need to run the UPS (WildFly/database/message queue/etc.). If you
will have any specific questions or problems when you will follow this
guides, ask them here.

Also try to explore the AeroGear website, it contains a lot of interesting
materials. Enjoy your work on this project!

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server#getting-started
[2] https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy