[aerogear-dev] Trouble sending a push notification with criteria

cmthomps cthompson at smcpartners.com
Thu Sep 8 10:48:56 EDT 2016

I'm using PostMan to test sending a push notification to an aerogear server
hosted on open shift.  I can successfully send a push notification to all
devices, but when I try to use an alias to send to only one device the
message still gets sent to all.  Can someone help?  Thanks,  Craig

This is the contents of the posted message are:

{
  "message": {
    "alert": "Hello World"
  },
  "criteria": {
    "alias": ["E7AB13E3-9550-4646-8DB6-5A4971885A8A"]
  },
  "config": {
    "ttl": 3600
  }