[aerogear-dev] How register my device in UPS with SSL

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 08:50:45 EDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Ivan Batista Moreno <
ibmoreno.cba at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, gode morn
>
> how register my device in UPS with SSL?
>
> error in android: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException

It sounds like you are using a self signed SSL certificate.  Your options
are to get a signed certificate from a trusted CA and host it yourself,
deploy to a service like OpenShift which can give you ssl for free, pin
your self signed certificate to your android app, or to import your signing
key into the Android keystore.

Summers