[Aerogear-users] How to upgrade Aerogear Push to latest version on OpenShift

Thomas Schweitzer thomers at me.com
Mon Nov 10 12:08:05 EST 2014

Sorry, the warning of the previous (failed) send was still there - the new send actually was delivered successfully.

What I notice is that the number of receivers is wrong (it seems to be n^2 (16) instead of n (4)) - here is the “notification” activity/details:

——————

Dashboard  AppName
Notification	Receivers	Status	Timestamp
 {"ipAddress":”91.115.xxx.yyy","clientIdentifier":"Ae...	16 installations	Succeeded	10 Nov, 18:01:44, 2014
Request IP:	91.115.xxx.yyy	Full Request
Message:	{ "message" : "Test notification - please ignore!" }
Variants:
iOS Dev	Succeeded	4 installations
iOS Dev	Succeeded	4 installations
iOS Dev	Succeeded	4 installations
iOS Dev	Succeeded	4 installations

——————

When I look at the number of installations on the applications page, the correct number (4 in the example) is shown.

It seems the notification is only sent once per installation - but before I send a notification to 50k users, I better make sure. Can you confirm that this is just a frontend issue in the dashboard?

Cheers,
Thomas