[Aerogear-users] IllegalArgumentException: argument cannot be null

eduyayo eduyayo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:15:42 EDT 2015

Hi,
theese last days I´ve found I cannot send push notificactions to GCM they
always fail and I donñt have a clue about the null argument that is
failing...

Any idea on this? Stacktrace follows:

2015-04-30 12:00:37,504 SEVERE
[org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.sender.GCMPushNotificationSender]
(EJB default - 1) Error sending payload to GCM server:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument cannot be null
        at com.google.android.gcm.server.Sender.nonNull(Sender.java:553)
[gcm-server-1.0.2.jar:]
        at com.google.android.gcm.server.Sender.getString(Sender.java:534)
[gcm-server-1.0.2.jar:]
        at com.google.android.gcm.server.Sender.sendNoRetry(Sender.java:365)
[gcm-server-1.0.2.jar:]
        at com.google.android.gcm.server.Sender.send(Sender.java:261)
[gcm-server-1.0.2.jar:]