[Aerogear-users] Duplicated notifications

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu Dec 10 08:23:22 EST 2015

Hi, recently I've updated to 2.0.4 cordova plugin and I noticed that lot
of times notifications are not displayed. Others the notifications are
displayed multiple times in the bar but it was only sent once, and
others times are shown with some older that I've already received. Any
suggestion to find what's happening?

Things already detected: If APP is closed I've see the notification with
"1" number. If opened I see it with an "8" .

Screenshots:

http://ibin.co/2PTCBCRewjEx
http://ibin.co/2PTCPYtIqiJy

Following the stacktrace of the last message sent:
http://pastebin.com/FtFr6fbc

Thanks

Alex.

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
====================
Universitat de Lleida

Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions

Analista/Programador

University of Lleida

Information and Communication Systems Service

Tlf: +34 973 702148

Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice
<http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html>