[Aerogear-users] Idle in transaction using AeroGear Unified Push 1.1.0 and postgresql 9.3

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Dec 23 10:17:35 EST 2015

Hi Marius,

looks like with the recent Keycloak version (1.7.0), this issue is no
longer present.

On master we already have KC 1.7.0 as our main server. Would it help if we
get a 1.2.0-alpha.1 out early January?
(that would be basically 1.1.1 + KC 1.7.0)

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf