[Aerogear-users] UPS High Availability

aamagdi aamagdi at ejada.com
Wed Dec 30 09:02:45 EST 2015

Hi

I planning to deploy UPS 1.1 with a cluster configuration on jBoss 6.4, I
want to ask about UPS high availability capabilities.

For example for the below scenario:
1- A call sent to UPS rest sender api for a push notification with out
define any aliases / variant or categories.
2- UPS have about 10,000 registered mobile devices.
3- What I have understand from UPS guide that the default batch size is 1000
so this call will be split into 10 batches each batch have 1000 device, and
UPS will start sending one batch after another.
4- After sending two batches the sever goes down or some failure occurred.
5- Switching to the second server node of the UPS
Will it resume sending the request handled by the first node? or the request
will lost?

Thanks,
Abdalla