[Aerogear-users] Find version and update aerogear on OpenShift

Tom Krones tkrones at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:35:49 EDT 2015

Logging into my Openshift account I found the version.  I’m running 1.01 and it looks like 1.03 is the latest version.  Would it be easier to create a new application instance on openshift and export/import the device installation ids?  Or is there a better way to upgrade to v1.03 on open shift?

Tom