[Aerogear-users] What's new in AeroGear?
dpassos at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 16:13:50 EDT 2015
AeroGear Swift libs are progressing towards more platforms support. Last
week, aerogear-ios-jsonsz <https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-jsonsz>
has lower its minimal target deployment to iOS7 and a new swift-2.0
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-jsonsz/tree/swift-2.0> branch is
available for iOS9 (beta3) support.
What’s coming next? All AeroGear Swift libs will have a swift-2.0 branch
(regularly rebased) until iOS9 is offically released, and will be finally
merged in master.
- 3.x roadmap proposal/discussion
- aerogear-android-plugin discussion
- secondsun’s test repo :
- Push improvments
- MERGED Migrating to InstanceID (
- PR issued for Implementing InstanceIDListenerService (
- GCM 3.0 JIRA should be done in time for UPS 1.2 (
- Beta-3 release to help stabilization:
- Openshift update, using 1.1.0:
- Migrator work in progress
- Small bug resolved in the Unified Push node sender
- 0.7.1 released on npm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aerogear-users