[Aerogear-users] What's new in AeroGear?
corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:09:14 EDT 2015
Android AGDroid 3.0 work continues.
- We’ve impletmented InstanceIDListener for agdroid-push in master
- Topic messaging implementation is here :
- Keep a lookout for a PR with this and UPS sometimes this week.
- Someone on StackOverflow has been asking about two way messaging :
- There’s a good discussion on topic APIs on the Mailing list :
Stuff from Summers’ mad mind
- AeroGear patterns for using ContentProviders with Store
- Still a work in progress doesn’t even compile right now.
- Ultimate goal is to provide automated checks, annotation
processing, etc for the AeroGear library in Maven and Gradle
- Right now the code can only validate that the broadcase receiver
for push messages is set up correctly.
Moving forward in Swift2 / iOS9 adaption, aerogear-io-oauth2 has now its
“swift-2.0” branch. Note that we moved to Xcode7 beta4 Swift 2 syntax. This
week will bring companion demos repository aerogear-ios-cookbook to Swift 2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aerogear-users