[Aerogear-users] minsdkversion dependency

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:38:28 EDT 2015

Hi Jesús,

Unfortunately no. Support Android <= 3.0 in a library is not a easy task.
We had a lot of problem and we needed to do a lot of work around to fix
some Android bugs. So we decided to bump the min version for 16 (Android >=
4.1)

-- Passos

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Jesús Martín González <
jesus90martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using push plugin for cordova android and I have seen that it has a
> dependency about minimun android version, minsdkversion=16. Is it
> impossible to reduce this version?, I would like to include previus android
> versions in my app.
>
> thank you

-- Passos