[Aerogear-users] How to configure logging on OpenShift?

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon May 4 04:57:41 EDT 2015

Hello Michi,

are you talking about AG AS7 cartridge [1]? I'm afraid this is not possible
without manually editing content from provisioned cartridge (see
instructions from Matthias), looking into original AS7 cartridge, the hook
responsible for loading custom configuration was removed [2] [3].

I have NOT filled a feature request to make it possible as this feature is
available for WildFly one (you just need to put file there and enable via
ENV variable) [4] as AS7 cartridge have been officially deprecated.

Cheers,

Karel

[1]
https://github.com/aerogear/openshift-origin-cartridge-aerogear-push-jboss7