[Aerogear-users] category_pkey duplicated

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Wed Nov 25 04:58:32 EST 2015

Hi, I installed an Unified push server 1.0.3 in a Wildfly 9 running on
postgresql. We are having a bug about constrain violation over the
restriction category_pkey. So I understand that we are trying to create
categories with the same Id. Looking at this table I see unordered ids
with negative numbers positive, ... http://pastebin.com/PmGWvivH

Any idea what's going on? Is hibernate ignoring the sequence?

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
====================
Universitat de Lleida

Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions

Analista/Programador

University of Lleida

Information and Communication Systems Service

Tlf: +34 973 702148

Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice
<http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html>