[Aerogear-users] Cordova plugin

nookie maksaimer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:39:00 EDT 2015

Hello all

For example,
I tern off the android cordova app, then i send two messages to device,
message1 and message2. They were delivered and notifications displayed,
first message1 after message2 replaced message1. After pressing in
notification area on message2 the app was run and onNotification callback
was run only one time with message2. I lost message1 forever?

And if i run app not from notification area i lost both messages and they
not delivered to android cordova app.

How i can take messages in this case.