[Aerogear-users] Error registering for push notifications in iOS

Fabio Turizo fabio.turizo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:19:09 EDT 2015

Okay, i put a breakpoint there but it's not stepped over by the debugger. I
put a breakpoint at [2] and the debugger steps it over. In this point of
the process there's a channelId assigned already, but in conclusion
the didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken
breakpoint is not getting called.

I debugged the application using GapDebug as well, but no javascript errors
appeared.

[2]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/blob/master/src/ios/AGPushPlugin.m#L
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/blob/master/src/ios/AGPushPlugin.m#L86>