[Aerogear-users] Error registering for push notifications in iOS

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:49:26 EDT 2015

hello Fabio

So to sum up, you managed iOS8+ device but the iOS7 device does not get
registered.
Between iOS7 and iOS8 registering to remote notification has changed.
Could you try to do a breakpoint here [1] and make sure you're entering the
iOS7 block ([2] or [3] depending which Xcode version you used).

++
Corinne
[1]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/blob/master/src/ios/AGPushPlugin.m#L46-L57