[Aerogear-users] what is the good way to delete an alias, entry in aerogear unified push servers

Yves Nicolas yves.nicolas at dynamease.com
Mon Apr 18 03:34:08 EDT 2016

looks good, will try the aerogear push helper from mfischelmayer.
Was actually aware for the Android one, looking for the equivalent in Apple.
Definitely agree with you regarding the difference, it makes sense for
the App to keep being registered at the APN level (user doesnt need to
authorize the remote notifications again) but we want the user to be
unregistered from the server, although this is not a high priority use case.