[Aerogear-users] Android - how to compile with latest version of Googe Play services

Francois fd at allocab.com
Thu Feb 18 11:42:50 EST 2016

Hello,

In the current version of the cordova plugin, google play services v6.1.11
is being used (see gradle dependencies output)

+--- org.jboss.aerogear:aerogear-android-push:2.2.2
|    +--- org.jboss.aerogear:aerogear-android-core:2.1.0
|    +--- org.jboss.aerogear:aerogear-android-pipe:2.1.0 (*)
|    +--- com.google.android.gms:play-services:6.1.11
|    \--- com.google.code.gson:gson:2.2.2

The project I am working on also needs google maps and location services and
both cordova plugins require google play services v8.4.0.

Is there a way to mix both google play versions and successfully compile the
whole project ?

the output of the compile task is as follow:
> Error: more than one library with package name 'com.google.android.gms'

Thanks for your help