[Aerogear-users] Aerogear UPS 1.1.0: Feature request: make deleteOutdatedPushInformationData configurable

gklein gunther.klein at f24.com
Tue Jan 12 04:20:23 EST 2016

Hi!

Thanks for your replies. I think a system property would be perferrable and
sufficient in our case. Additional ui support is nice to have.

Can you file the jira ticket for me please. I would have to sign up first.
Here is the description:
----

Aerogear UPS 1.1.0 collects outdated push message infos in a batch job
(calls to PushMessageMetricsService#deleteOutdatedPushInformationData). The
outdated criteria is currently hardcoded to 30 days
(PushMessageMetricsService#DAYS_OF_MAX_OLDEST_INFO_MSG). This time should be
made configurable via system property. If the system property is not set the
default value (30 days) should be used.

---

Regards, Gunther Klein