[Aerogear-users] Hello and Compile help

Staffan Mattsson staffan.mattsson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:56:44 EST 2016

Hello everyone,
My name is staffan and Im a hobby developer. :) No status, but pure fun.
I've heard that this list also works as some kind of support forum. I hope
thats right...

It seems I cannot succed in compiling AeroGearHttp needed for
AeroGearOAuth2.
When I compile only AeroGearOAuth2 i get the error: module AeroGearHttp not
found,
which is ok. I can understand that. But then when I download AeroGearHttp
and try to compile that I get all kind of error. Im not even sure that he
tries to compile in the correct (swift) language, because the errors are
really strange. They sort of miss the swift structure I think.

I would like to thank for a great library, but I havent tried it yet. :)

/Staffan