[Aerogear-users] does the Android API support new user sign up?

Ting Liu tingl at voicebox.com
Wed Jul 6 19:37:36 EDT 2016

Hi,

      I am interested in using Aerogear's Android API for user login and new user sign up. I have tried org.jboss.aerogear.android.authorization.AuthorizationManager, with the sample app shootandshare(https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/ShootAndShare), and it seems that it works with existing user log in.

              I wonder whether it supports new user sign up or not? If so, what API to call? And how to set up on the server side? Thanks.

Ting