[Aerogear-users] Wildfly port change and Internet requests

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:20:45 EDT 2016

Looking at the logs, I think it's KeyCloak that can not resolve the UPS url
since it's using a relative URL (/ag-push) and you change the port ... Try
to go your Keycloak console and change the baseURL(and redirect URIs)  of
the unified-push-server-js application.  You might some CORS issues after
that but at least you can try.