[Aerogear-users] Wildfly port change and Internet requests

Christopher Fahey chris at dealerrewards.net
Tue Jul 19 17:51:46 EDT 2016

So it seems that the problem revolves around the use of SSL in the
settings.  You can administer and access it locally using HTTP but as
soon as you access it from the internet, it requires SSL. But now I
changed it to require SSL all of the time, and I cannot log in at all
since it says I need HTTPS to get to the login screen.  Is there a
setting somewhere I can change to put it back the way it was?

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
(410) 924-3185
This electronic message transmission contains information from
DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other
legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by
email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all
internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to
have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the
address listed on our website.