[Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Yves Nicolas yves.nicolas at dynamease.com
Wed Jun 1 03:00:55 EDT 2016

I had the same issue several times, i has also been addressed on this
list recently, this has to do with the APN certificates that you upload
in Aerogear.
You have 2 things to pay attention to :

Make sure the Apple produced APN certificate that you upload in you
aerogear IOS variant through the edit network option is still valid datewise

Make sure this certificate is consistent with the Provisionning profile
you have used to produce your app : APN certificate can be produced on
apple developper site with production or development flavour. If you use
a production provisionning profile for your app and a development APN
certificate on aerogear, or vice versa, you will experience this issue
of Apple network invalidating your token.

Best,
Yves