[Aerogear-users] iOS Push issue when having multiple Installations

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Jun 6 05:20:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

I think you are hitting a a bug. in the 1.1.0 series we did add a catch for
reported invalid tokens:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/commit/a44773a8dba1d9ce57a99de2dc11463f16e8e79f

-Matthias

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Bourillon, Matthias <
Matthias.Bourillon at saint-gobain.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are facing an issue while using Aerogear Push Server with an iOS
> variant.
>
> Here is the scenario :
>
> 1.       We have 89 installations registered against an iOS Production
> Variant
>
> 2.       We send a message
>
> 3.       No one receive the message on our iOS App
>
> 4.       We disable ALL installations but 1
>
> 5.       We send a message
>
> 6.       The 1 device receives the push notification and works as expected
>

> We have other iOS variants with thousands of registrations working without
> any problem like this.
>

> Can the number of registered device impact the sending behavior? Can a
> wrong token or anything else block the notification sending to Apple? Logs
> do not seem to complain about any particular issue.
>
> We are using Aerogear Push Server 1.0.0.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf